OnPoint Title Services is looking for our new Title Runner position. This is an ideal position for someone who is interested in real estate as a profession. Primarily, this part-time position consists of the placement and retrieval of For Sales signs and Open House signs for homes we have listed in the MLS system. The position requires being available to work flexible hours as needed, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and execute daily tasks with a low margin of error.
What you’ll be doing:
- Check-in daily with management to determine priorities and assignments for the day
- Placement and retrieval of For Sale signs for new listings (sign assembly may be required)
- Placement and retrieval of Open House signs for existing listings
- Placement and retrieval of Lock Boxes for new listings
- Responsible for inventory tracking of all signs and riders – when low on signs/riders, alert management
- Occasional checks on all vacant listings to ensure highest quality presentation for showings
- Checking all vacant listings after any bad weather/high winds – ensure signs are still standing
- Errand running – bank deposits, pick up supplies, etc.
- Consistently representing the OnPoint Team and brand with a positive and winning attitude
Your skills and qualifications:
- Friendly positive and energetic demeanor
- Ability to work a flexible and ever-changing schedule
- Must have a computer, a mobile phone and access to the internet
- Occasionally, minimal hours on a Saturday may be required
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle
- Able to navigate Fargo-Moorhead and surrounding areas
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” to provide an excellent client experience
- Able to manage some physical activities such as climbing ladders and stairs, navigating embankments for sign placement, some moderate lifting, assembling furniture and signs, occasionally
- Honesty, trustworthiness, and discretion is a must!
- Must be available to work 5 – 20 hours per week, when and as needed