As a web developer for BNG, you will be responsible for developing and completing web design/development projects and marketing collateral for all BNG’s brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create front end UX, coding, plugins, plug in development and backend work.
- Complete UI work on page design, funnel flow, user flow and user experience.
- Solve problems and present solutions.
- Navigate feedback to generate solutions that satisfy a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage tasks and responsibilities related to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with marketing team and other departments to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Work with Asana software to track tasks and communicate with team members to provide visibility into task status.
- Complete quality control tasks and run quality assurance tests on all web projects.
- Analyze conversion statistics and optimize web pages for improved performance.
- Design effective marketing collateral.
- Create and optimize landing pages.
- Debug websites.
- Perform additional tasks or duties as assigned.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communications, Web Development, or another comparable field
- 3-7 years of experience in Web Design, Visual Design, or User Experience Design
- Basic understanding of marketing functions
- Working knowledge of E-commerce shop management and payment processing systems
- Understanding of AB testing and how to read and implement results.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to adapt based on changing priorities.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to function independently and within a team.
- Strong visual design expertise and experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with active listening.
- Ability to read and interpret data in Google Analytics, as well as pixels.
- Demonstrated understanding of story brand concepts.
- Familiarity with WordPress (theme or plug-in development experience is a plus)
- Understanding of AB testing and how to read and implement results